Loyalty Program Rules
The Friends of Abe’s Loyalty Program (the “Program”) is a promotional program that is offered as a benefit for Abe’s Place Tap & Grill (Also referred to as “Abe’s Place”) guests, subject to the following terms and conditions (the “Program Rules”). The Program is sponsored and administered by Abe’s Place Tap & Grill. The program entitles members of the Program to earn “Wing Points” (also referred to as points) on qualifying purchases made at Abe’s Place Tap & Grill. Wing Points accumulate until member has earned enough to be entitled to a Reward Discount (also referred to as reward, award or discount.)
Abe’s Place Tap & Grill may change these Program Rules from time to time with or without notice to you, including the number of points required to obtain any particular reward, by posting a revised version of the Program Rules on our website. Any changes will be effective prospectively as of the date noted when the updated Program Rules are posted. It is your responsibility to review the Program Rules from time to time to be aware of any such changes. Abe’s Place Tap & Grill reserves the right to approve, deny or revoke membership or the right to participate in the Program with respect to any person for any reason whatsoever, at our sole discretion. Abe’s Place Tap & Grill also reserves the right to cancel the Program at any time without notice.
- There is no fee to sign up for the Program, but eligible purchases and/or activities are required to earn and redeem points.
- Program members must register their accounts on www.abesplace.com/friendsofabes or use an alternative paper sign-up before points may be redeemed for rewards. Email address is required.
- Program points may be used at Abe’s Place Tap & Grill only.
- Wing Points are not earned for CATERING or dining off-site.
- Purchases made through third-party delivery services are not eligible for Wing Points.
- Only the first two visits per day will accrue Wing Points. Once the card has been swiped and check closed twice, no further points will be awarded for that business day.
Points are earned when making purchases are completed at Abe’s Place Tap & Grill (excluding tax, gratuities, gift cards, Happy Hour, Daily Specials and other selected Promotional Items).
Additional points may be made available through special promotional offers. Points earned will show up in your account as soon as you have completed any eligible transaction at Abe’s Place Tap & Grill.
- Points may be earned for dine-in, and to go orders.
- Points may NOT be earned for purchases prior to membership in the program.
- Points may not be earned for purchases after the check has been cleared, members are required to present card or other membership details to server before check is paid.
- Points will be rounded to the nearest whole number or earned in decimals at our sole discretion.
- Extra or Bonus Wing Points may be offered at the sole discretion of Abe’s Place Tap & Grill and may require specific actions by the member including but not limited to purchasing specific items, interacting via social media, dining during certain times of the day or other actions. The additional point opportunities may be canceled, changed or modified by Abe’s Place at any time for any reason.
- On a purchase with a discount, points will be earned on the net discounted amount of the purchase.
- Any Federal, State or other tax liabilities are the responsibility of the Program member.
- Cards issued under the Program and Program points have no cash value.
- Maximum number of Wing Points earned per day is 800.
- Maximum number of visits per day to earn Wing Points is two visits.
Wing Point Earning Breakdown:
Members earn the following Wing Points per item as follows. Any items not listed earn 0 rewards per dollar spent.
8 points per dollar spent on:
- Iced Tea
6 points per dollar spent on:
- Draft Beer (NON HAPPY HOUR ONLY)
- Liquor Drink (NON HAPPY HOUR ONLY)
4 points per dollar spent on:
- Boneless Wings
- Sides and other food items
2 points per dollar spent on:
- Kid’s Meals
1 point per dollar spent on:
- Bottled Beer
Reward Discount Breakdown:
When a member reaches 200 Total Wing Points:
- They receive a $4.00 discount
When a member reaches 600 Total Wing Points:
- They receive a $6.00 discount
When a member reaches 1200 Total Wing Points:
- They receive a $8.00 discount
When a member reaches 2000 Total Wing Points:
- They receive a $12.00 discount
- Once a member has accumulated enough points as outlined in Reward Discount Breakdown they are instantly awarded a Reward Discount that gives them a dollar amount off of their current bill.
- Reward Discounts are all considered “up to” the amount, and no change is provided. If the check is below the amount of the Reward Discount the Reward Discount is considered awarded and no remaining Reward Discount can be issued.
- Unless otherwise required by law, no cash back will be paid on any reward.
Expiration of Wing Points:
All Wing Points do not expire.
Friends of Abe’s Termination:
Abe’s Place Tap & Grill reserves the right to discontinue the Program at any time. Upon termination all points are removed and no further Wing Points or Reward Discounts will be awarded.
If a card issued under the Program is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed, the card may be replaced with the rewards balance remaining at the time the Program member has notified Abe’s Place Tap & Grill that the card has been lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed. Abe’s Place Tap & Grill may, in its discretion, modify the Program rewards or substitute rewards of comparable value without notice. Abe’s Place Tap & Grill reserves the right to audit any Program account at any time. Standard text and messaging rates apply.
By enrolling in the Program, you authorize Abe’s Place Tap & Grill to contact you regarding the Program, including periodic updates about the Program and other Abe’s Place Tap & Grill announcements and promotions, via text message or e-mail. You may opt out of receiving such materials or messages by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you opt out, you authorize Abe’s Place Tap & Gril to send you an email and/or text message confirming your opt out.
The Program shall be governed by the laws of the County of Pinellas, State of Florida.